THRIVE Center Services
What is United Way THRIVE?
This FREE program helps individuals and families committed to working with their coaches to reach their financial stability goals. Personalized coaching helps increase income, manage and eliminate debt, improve career opportunities, build savings, and acquire assets. Services include:
- Financial and employment counseling
- Vocational and career pathway training opportunities
- Assistance with registration process at local community colleges
- Screening for community resources and benefits
- Financial and job readiness workshops
New Client Intake Form
Filling out this intake application is the first step to a better financial future. The information below will be collected and shared with our coaching team in order to tailor the program services to your individual needs. For the health and safety of our staff and community, all our services at this time will be administered remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our THRIVE coaches will communicate with you within 48 business hours over the phone, text, video and email. Expect to receive separate communications from each of our three coaches. Se habla español!
Request Further Information
If you would like more information regarding our program services, please fill out the information below, so that we may share it with our coaching team so they may contact you to answer your questions.
Take the first step to a better financial future. Call (281) 822-4200 or fill out a request form for more information. Se habla español!
*All services are available via in-person, Zoom, telephone, email and text communications.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
The Bay Area County Service Center supports free tax preparation as a key component of United Way THRIVE. In the last ten years, we've helped 118,000 families claim $468.5 million in refunds. If your annual income is $58,000 or less, you qualify for free tax preparation with help from an IRS certified tax preparer.
- By appointment only- schedule here https://ntcappointment.as.me/schedule.php
- A face mask is required for anyone in our buildings
- Services include:
- Tax returns and Amendment
- Free e-filing & direct deposit
- ITIN applications and renewals