The United Way Montgomery County Conference Center is available for classes, trainings, board meetings and special programs to qualified nonprofit and community organizations. Free meeting space is offered during regular United Way business hours and a modest security fee covers weekend usage.
United Way of Greater Houston’s Conference Center’s policies are to provide 501(c)3 organizations priority usage who are aligned with our agency mission to serve clients within our community. These organizations include direct health and human services, educational institutions, and governmental entities. Nonprofit organizations must provide a 501(c)3 tax-exempt status letter and current liability insurance.
The Community Resource Center is open!
The safety and well-being of our guests, donors, staff, and volunteers is, and will remain, a top priority for us. As part of our re-opening plans, the following policies and guidelines will be implemented to limit risk to all our guests/visitors/staff:
- All guests must go through a “check-in” COVID screening process, which includes a temperature screening, a self-declaring survey questionnaire, and must always wear a mask or facial covering.
- All conference rooms are available for reservations at a 50% capacity only.
- All rooms must be set up for social distancing and must be sanitized after each use. Failure to comply with this guideline will result in a cleaning fee.
- No buffet food or beverage service will be allowed. Individual drinks, box lunches, salads or individually disposable packaged hot meals is allowed.
- The kitchen area will not be available for use by guests.
- Registration and food tables must be located within the reserved conference room and not within the hallways.
- Reserving agencies must bring their own equipment, writing instruments, paper, and flip charts.
- Please note that any confirmed reservation requests can be rescheduled, postponed, or canceled at any time due to any reported risk from previous use of space exposure, quarantine and any updated community safety recommendations by the CDC and local officials.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.