THRIVE Center Services
What Is United Way THRIVE?
This FREE program helps people in Montgomery County become more financially stable. Personalized coaching helps increase income, manage and eliminate debt, improve career opportunities, build savings, and acquire assets. Services include:
- Financial and employment counseling
- Vocational and career pathway training opportunities
- Assistance with registration process at local community colleges
- Screening for community resources and benefits
- Financial and job readiness workshops
- Computer resource room for job search and resume writing
Take the first step to a better financial future by attending one of our weekly orientations. Call (281) 210-0950 today to RSVP or for more information. Se habla español!
Super Tax Day
Each year during tax season, United Way Montgomery County Center hosts a Super Tax Day with free tax preparation services and resource fair. Montgomery County residents earning up to $58,000/year can get their taxes prepared for free by a trained tax specialist.