United Way Project Blueprint trains tomorrow's nonprofit board leadership, ensuring that Greater Houston's nonprofit sector reflects the rich diversity of our community.
United Way Project Blueprint
Class XXXVIII cohort begins in Fall 2020.
Information sessions for the 2021 cohort will be held in late Fall 2020.
Who should apply? Applicants should:
- Represent Greater Houston’s diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Have completed at least some higher education
- Be working professionals in a corporate (not a non-profit) setting
- Have demonstrated interest in community engagement
What is the cost?
The one-time fee to participate is $700 - much more affordable than other leadership development programs.
What is the committment?
Applicants are committing to:
- Two months of weekly evening group sessions
- A weekday group retreat
- Graduation celebration