United Way Project Blueprint trains tomorrow's nonprofit board leadership, ensuring that Greater Houston's nonprofit sector reflects the rich diversity of our community.
United Way Project Blueprint
Class XXXIX cohort begins in April 2021.
Applications are now closed.
Who should apply? Applicants should:
- Reflect Greater Houston’s cultural and ethnic diversity
- Be a degreed, working professional in a corporate setting (not a nonprofit)
- Have demonstrated interest in community engagement
What is the cost?
The one-time fee to participate in the virtual class is $475 - much more affordable than other leadership development programs.
What is the committment?
Applicants are committing to:
- Two months of weekly evening group sessions
- A weekday group retreat
- Graduation celebration
Application Dates to Remember
- Applications for Class XXXIX are now closed
- Please check back for updates on Class XL to be held in Fall 2021