United Way Project Blueprint trains tomorrow's nonprofit board leadership, ensuring that Greater Houston's nonprofit sector reflects the rich diversity of our community.
United Way Project Blueprint
Class XXXVIII cohort begins March 18, 2020. Applications were due January 12, 2020.
Applications for 2021 will open in Fall 2020.
Who should apply? Applicants should:
- Represent Greater Houston’s diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Have completed at least some higher education
- Be working professionals in a corporate (not a non-profit) setting
- Have demonstrated interest in community engagement
What is the cost?
The one-time fee to participate is $700 - much more affordable than other leadership development programs. Ask your employer to sponsor you, partially or in-full.
What is the committment?
Download the full 2020 Class XXXVIII schedule. Applicants are committing to:
- Two months of weekly evening group sessions
- A weekday overnight group retreat
- One weekend volunteer service project
- Graduation ceremony