United Way Project Blueprint trains tomorrow's nonprofit board leadership, ensuring that Greater Houston's nonprofit sector reflects the rich diversity of our community.
United Way Project Blueprint
Class XXXVIII cohort begins March 18, 2020. Apply by December 20, 2019.
Who should apply? Applicants should:
- Represent Greater Houston’s diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Have completed at least some higher education
- Be working professionals in a corporate (not a non-profit) setting
- Have demonstrated interest in community engagement
What is the cost?
The one-time fee to participate is $700 - much more affordable than other leadership development programs. Ask your employer to sponsor you, partially or in-full.
What is the committment?
Download the full class schedule. Before applying, make sure you can commit to:
- Two months of weekly evening group sessions
- A weekday overnight group retreat
- One weekend volunteer service project
- Graduation ceremony