United Way Project Blueprint trains tomorrow's nonprofit board leadership, ensuring that Greater Houston's nonprofit sector reflects the rich diversity of our community.
United Way Project Blueprint
Class XL applications are now closed.
Please check back in late fall for information on the Spring 2022 class or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should apply? Applicants should:
- Reflect Greater Houston’s cultural and ethnic diversity
- Be a degreed, working professional in a corporate setting (not a nonprofit)
- Have demonstrated interest in community engagement
What is the cost?
The one-time fee to participate in the virtual class is $475 - much more affordable than other leadership development programs.
What is the committment?
Applicants are committing to:
- Two months of weekly evening group sessions
- Two weekday lunchtime sessions
- A weekday group retreat
- Graduation celebration