Annual socks & undies drive for local K-12 students
When kids have to worry about clothes and supplies, they can’t focus on learning. United Way is committed to helping kids succeed in school and in life — and you helped! Thanks for donating new, packaged pairs of socks & undies through this annual supply drive across Greater Houston.
How does it work?
- Identify a person from your organization to lead Project Undercover efforts.
- Decide when to kick off and conclude your Project Undercover drive, between June 15-July 31.
- United Way will provide collection baskets and coordinate with you on drop-off and pick-up.
- Determine how and where people can drop off new socks and underwear.
- Have fun communicating Project Undercover to your colleagues. Get teams to compete!
What happens to the items collected?
All socks & undies will be distributed to students age Kindergarten to 12th grade across our community through United Way partner organizations, just in time for back-to-school.
How can we sign up?
Sign up here and United Way staff will be in touch to arrange details with you.
Questions first? Check out our FAQ page!
For additional question about Project Undercover,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org