Thanks for donating socks & underwear to local K-12 students
When kids have to worry about clothes and supplies, they can’t focus on learning. United Way is committed to helping kids succeed in school and in life — we asked for your help, and you delivered.
14th Annual Project Undercover Results - Summer 2018
- 21,000+ items collected across the Greater Houston area
- 10,100+ of those items collected in Montgomery County alone
- 2,100 K-12 students received new socks and undies before heading back to school
- Each student received about 10 pairs of socks and undies, giving them more than a whole week's worth of essentials they need to attend school with confidence every day.
Thank you to all the generous companies who hosted drives to collect and donate items:
- BMO Capital Markets
- City of Conroe
- Chevron Phillips Chemical
- CHI St. Luke’s Health - The Woodlands Hospital
- Carlton, Hofferkamp and Jenks Wealth Management
- Conroe ISD
- Entergy Texas, Inc.
- Hess Corporation
- Hunstman Corporation
- ITW Global Brands
- LSI Industries Inc.
- Marathon Pipe Line, LLC - A Subsidiary of MPLX Pasadena Area Location
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - The Woodlands ICU
- MRI Technologies
- Rayford Crossing RV Resort
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Southern Company, Inspire TX
- Smart Financial Credit Union
- SWBC Mortgage Corporation
- The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce
- Turner Industries
- Unity of The Woodlands
- Winstead PC