Donate socks & underwear for local K-12 students
Host a Drive
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Project Undercover drive to supply socks and undies for students as they go back to school. With the COVID19 pandemic causing additional financial constraints for those in the community, the urgency for basic need items has grown exponentially.
How does it work?
- Identify a person from your organization to lead Project Undercover efforts.
- Decide when to kick off and conclude your Project Undercover drive, between June 15-July 31.
- United Way will provide collection baskets and coordinate with you on drop-off and pick-up.
- Determine how and where people can drop off new socks and underwear.
- Have fun communicating Project Undercover to your colleagues. Download Project Undercover flyers here!
To register your company to host a Project Undercover drive, sign up below. If you're having trouble loading the form below, please click here.