THRIVE Center Services
What is United Way THRIVE?
This FREE program helps people in the Waller County become more financially stable. Personalized coaching helps increase income, manage and eliminate debt, improve career opportunities, build savings, and acquire assets. Services include:
- Financial and employment counseling
- Vocational and career pathway training opportunities
- Assistance with registration process at local community colleges
- Screening for community resources and benefits
- Financial and job readiness workshops
- Computer resource room for job search and resume writing
Take the first step to a better financial future by attending one of our weekly orientations. Call (281) 822-4200 for more information or to RSVP. Se habla español!